Friday, May 27, 2011

Things I Feel Inside

If life passes me by
Like a wave I fail to ride
Oh what shame I’d have
What sorrow I’d feel
What pain I’d feel inside!

Life is an opportunity
A chance, and a possibility
It’s up to me to create my story
To live to the best my ability
And be sure this life was true for me

The creator lies within
I am alone, yet always with Him
If I choose to glide
Choose to ride the waves of life
Will I have the strength, the will, the dreams
The love and hope I need to survive

What dreams will I achieve
What passions will I grow
What struggles will I come to know?

6 comments:

  1. Great poetry. The story of life is described in a very descriptive and natural way. Thanks for sharing the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jason, great piece - really sounds like it came from the heart.

    I also took a look through your earlier posts and was very moved by the personal story you posted in September. I wanted to give you a big hug - but don't worry. it's probably an age thing and I'm sure there's a pill for it! I'm so pleased you finally found that copy of the Hobbit.

    Thanks for the follow x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might enjoy the weekly poetry jam - check it out here http://poetryjaam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s a feeling most writer feel... or I would imagine any artist really. Nice poem BTW, it rang true and made me ponder my situation in my own life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen! I love the optimism in your poem. We don't know where life will take us, but we can choose to enjoy every moment.

    The Write Soil

    ReplyDelete
  6. As stated in the above article, MLM can be a tricky business to get involved with, but it doesn't have to be that way if you have good information to follow. Manyplay bazaar people jump into MLM thinking they will get rich quick, sadly it doesn't work out that way for most people. Use the tips here to help you find a good opportunity that is worth pursuing.

    ReplyDelete